Illinois College Authority LLC presents College Planning Workshop at the Sugar Grove Public Library, Sugar Grove, IL. Saturday, April 21, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (CT) Reservation is required, so reserve your seat now.
“HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST COLLEGE FOR YOUR STUDENT AND YOUR POCKETBOOK”
This will be a valuable class for all parents with college-bound students. The class will focus on high school Juniors & Seniors (all grade levels are welcome). Parents, bring your students!
IMPORTANT: This class will reveal how families with annual income of $80,000-$225,000 received assistance to help pay for a college education! Come learn the details about how many families have found ways for their students to attend the best colleges without wiping out their wealth.
In this informal class you will learn:
- Insights into the SAT/ACT tests and tips on how to score higher
- How to help students know which colleges to apply to
- What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application
- The 5 questions to ask colleges before applying
- How to maximize your potential for scholarships, grants and other gift-aid
- Is it possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE for a Public College price!!!
- Why procrastination may cost a family thousands of dollars
- We will provide a time-line for success — where one should start
Financial aid comes in many different forms from a variety of sources. Our researach and program guides families to uncover their greatest opportunities.