12 Ways You and Your Kids Can Serve Others
My sons and I have so much fun packing food at Feed My Starving Children in Aurora whenever we go. I found this short list of ways to serve with your kids inspiring…
Get ready for some others-centered fun.
- Walk across the street and welcome a new neighbor.
- Write thank you notes to people who serve you: a teacher, the garbage man, local fire fighters.
- Tour a facility that helps people in your community such as a local food bank.
- Participate in a Craft Hope Project.
- Learn about the life of someone in another country.
- Sew a blanket for Project Linus.
- Read 77 Creative Ways Kids Can Serve.
- Start a change jar and let your child pick a cause your family can support.
- Offer to read at the library’s story time.
- Go to Volunteer Match to find a local service project.
- Read about teens making an impact at Generation On.
- Plan a party with a purpose.